I tested the rfid with my work badge, and it couldn't be read so the rfid works. It holds a good amount of cards, the construction is good enough for me and I've had it for a few months, dropping it quite a few times and it's still in tact. Only negative is that if you drop it, everything falls out. So I opted for a zippered case for work (rfid doesn't work but I'm not concerned about being scanned there, so no biggie) because I'm in and out of my pockets all day and have a lot of drops. I now use this case only when i go out or travel, it's very convenient and i don't have to worry about dropping it all the time. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/e6/b4/8ce6b4f15c3e7eaaa29be84a75d6f2ec.jpg
It was my first-ever Thirty-One Box! What was even more exciting was opening up to find out what was inside because I HAD NO IDEA! It was a surprise sent to me by Destiny Narloch as she wanted to share with me a product that she thought would be a great giveaway for you—my readers! So now, are you not as excited to see what is inside too?! I mean, I’ve always heard that Thirty-One products are amazing and their story (modeled after the Proverbs 31 woman) inspiring, but I’ve never had the opportunity to own one of their products before. Needless to say this was a real treat! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/ac/7a/3a/ac7a3a29695e00d8d1581e1389b9ac3b.jpg
I put 3-ring binders, notebooks, laptop, everything I need for school in this bag, and it holds up really well. Stitching is strong and fabric is super sturdy. The wide bottom makes it convenient for putting in lots of things. The fabric is flexible yet holds up the shape even when completely empty. I really like the fact that the bag can "stand" on its own when I put it down on the floor. The large pockets all around are so handy for organizing things. I especially like the mesh pockets on the sides, which I use to hold water bottles. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/23/dd/ed/23ddeda92665dba8b3a326bab75136d4--eyeshadow-for-blue-eyes-gold-eyeshadow.jpg
This is new-ish onto the cash envelope wallet scene and quickly becoming a crowd favorite. The All About the Benjamins wallet comes in 7 colors (solid colors, no patterns). This wallet isn’t flashy and you can most likely find a color to match your purse. It has two big compartments where you can put your cash envelopes or cash dividers. At the time of this article, the wallets are $48/each. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7a/5d/17/7a5d176c19672cbaa61f5e34642162a9.png
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
I noticed in the catalog that you could fit files in the zipper pouch (it was a lot bigger than the pencil pouch I was picturing), this made me rethink my current “office in a bag” for finances. I placed three files in the zipper pouch: “To File”, “To Handle”, and “Stamps and Envelopes”, then I placed my check book, my budget notebook and my extended budget (which is in a cardboard file) inside the pouch. I am so excited about this set up! It reduced weight and bulk and secures the files while letting them remain upright. It's a huge benefit to me to have all of our budgeting tools with me at all times. I can pay bills, track purchases and adjust the budget in little breaks throughout the day omitting the need for a set time, that I sit down and balance the budget. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f7/ba/8d/f7ba8d26c47860688d63fa4b87d6c975--thirty-one-bags-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
Hands-down the Savvycents wallet is one of the most recommended and highly praised cash envelope system wallets. This zippered wallet has an accordion folder with five dividers. It comes with pre-printed and blank labels to customize your envelope categories. It’s very affordable (at the time of this article it’s ~$30), durable, and comes in seven different colors/designs. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1e/74/32/1e74328b29929e1aa78a9d51a66cb8ab.jpg
June has a fabulous special–for every $35 you spend on Thirty-One products you can get a Large Utility Tote for $10! That’s a great deal. In fact, at that rate you may just want to stock up on several Thirty-One Products like one of their cute purses or thermal bags, perfect for summer. And then you will also have a Large Utility Tote for those car games, homeschool co-op books, gym gear, beach items and more. Have fun breezing through summer with Thirty-One! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/85/b9/b5/85b9b5b8db4414b7569d8d5306f3dab1---gifts-thirty-one-gifts.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/19/ac/36/19ac36e99d7c0955da95545c185ae199--premier-jewelry-party-ideas-premier-designs-jewelry-party.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More
Okay here we go, so I bought this last week for one of my friend's birthdays and THANK GOD it is more pale pink than in the photo. It's good quality (won't really know until she uses it) the zippers glide easily, the little keychain isn't total crap quality, it's basically you get what you paid for in a GOOD WAY. This surprised me, it's also bigger than I expected. I think she'll love it. Definitely recommend this. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/8d/97/4d/8d974d95c699f1e04ad00aca79bcf7ad--lia-sophia-ecards.jpg
I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/5b/03/06/5b0306fa466e8ea2c97eb3a09c4f62cf.jpg
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e7/79/75/e77975b7e5b6e2769149b51c83bedf91---gifts-love-gifts.jpg
Sports gear – groceries – hauling gifts for family holiday get together a – toys – trunk organization – storing off season clothing – beach towels and swimsuits – blanket storage – large picnic tote – neighborhood garage sale shopping – quilting supplies – gift wrapping supplies – laundry basket – holiday storage – road trips – closet self storage – and more!!
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fa/8f/4a/fa8f4ab59fa5a19fb227de0c09c78866--masquerade-wedding-masquerade-masks.jpg
I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you!
Event planners! Looking for vendors? Many Thirty-One Gift Consultants are willing to be vendors at craft shows, vendor fairs, health and wellness events, trade shows, and other events with vendors. Vendors! Looking for events to sell and promote your products? Be sure to see our Index for Events in MD by County to find events near you – or our Index for Events in MD by Month.
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f9/60/47/f960477153e027902bd9dd0eb03864e3.jpg
I just absolutely love this company and the products so much variety of choices they carry. The great opportunity that they give women to going to business for themselves. I am not a consultant or representative, but I met a wonderful couple of ladies at a friends house and purchased two items. The quality is immeasurable and I love that they even monogram. I've been anxious to get my items, but it seems to take a few weeks. I will say they don't charge your credit card until the items have been shipped. And I love my free gift, I received when I placed an order over $30. I found the price is very reasonable and will be using my tote and cute little backpack/purse for years to come! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/4b/06/734b06feb77e1a850fe0618016f0d438.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet.
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/a4/6f/57a46ff8aa539f19d6999f528bbb663c.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/82/e0/8a82e05574fe092f4827383280992cd4.jpg
I just had a party with Monica Nickerson in West Allis, WI. She was the nicest, quickest to respond ...and most helpful women ever! She brought so many fun things to the show and was interested in what we needed. The show was perfect getting us ready for the holidays. I received the order and everything was beautiful! I’ll definitely be hosting again with Monica, she’s delightful and the products are amazing! See More https://i.pinimg.com/236x/48/9f/da/489fdaaa1ef6cb680259f71020795b4d--direct-sales-.jpg