I’m completely in love with mine! I haven’t given birth yet (4 more weeks!), so I’m not an expert on diaper bags but it seems like it would work better than the gerber diaper bag that I bought. The only think that the actual diaper bag has on it is the insulated section to keep bottles cool. My plan is to go with the gerber bag for a few weeks and if I don’t love it, switch them out. If you end up using it as a diaper bag, let me know how it works for you!
10. Lunch Bags– Okay. I’m cheating here. This isn’t just one bag. BUTTT we love our thermals for school lunches. Harper has the Lunch Break, Sadie has the Going Places (she loves it b/c she says it looks like a purse) , and Cate and Lucy have a Go-To Thermal. The Go-To is machine washable and Jimmy even carries one to work. In, ahem, masculine gray. These suckers are durable and cute and keep the girls’ food cold. We are all obsessed. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/87/c9/24/87c9244948c05cf0e5257810cc5a44b3--winter-decorations-holiday-decor.jpg
11. My Aldi Bags– Yes. That’s how I refer to these suckers. GAME CHANGER. I go to Aldi every week and take these and I find an immense, unnatural sense of JOY in fitting all of my groceries into these beauties. It’s like Tetris. SOOOO SATISFYING. I use the Large Utility Totes for dry goods, and the Fresh Market Thermals and Tote-ally Thermals for frozen and cold foods. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/a5/02/56/a50256fe450a418ba0b7992703141824--thirty-one-consultant-thirty-one-business.jpg
I actually use this tote as a diaper bag, I have two children in diapers and it really works great for that. Aside from the way I use it, I think it's an over all great bag. A few issues: the elastic pockets on the sides seem to have lost their tension already, I don't put anything large or heavy in them to cause this, also the pocket in the back.. Wish it was larger, I don't really see the point of the zipper in the bottom of the pocket. The only other issue I have is the straps, wish they had some sort of padding on them, they tend to be a little hard on your hands if you're carrying anything heavy. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5c/99/27/5c9927f0e5981c8cc8ff443322b87950--baby-girl-rooms-my-baby-girl.jpg
The Divide-It cash envelope system wallet is sold on Etsy for only $21.50 (at the time of this article) and comes with six blank tabbed category dividers. You can choose from a huge selection of fabric designs. This shop also sells custom labels for the dividers, spending logs that fit in the wallet, and coin and card pouches that fit inside the wallet; these are old sold separately from the wallet. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/d7/d4/88d7d433c1711f68d4358d7785dd654a.jpg
When I found out the Deluxe Utility Tote held the Fold N’ File,as well as the Picnic Thermal, I had to have one and knew exactly what I was going to use it for. Are you ready for this? GROCERIES. Yes! If you shop at a “no bag” natural food store, like we do. A large, durable, yet stylish shopping bag is definitely in order! I can’t even get over how much this thing holds, it’s so incredible! Typically I can do a fairly large shopping trip with all my groceries fitting in my Deluxe Utility Tote, combined with the use of a Fresh Market Thermal bag for perishables. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/22/ca/e4/22cae43287811b673f053e9d5b34148b.jpg
One of our most popular items, the Large Utility Tote makes a great camping tote, sports equipment bag, picnic basket or beach/pool tote. Capable of holding heavy loads, this big tote makes the perfect storage piece or closet organizer for just about anything around the house, including toys, books, blankets, laundry, tools, seasonal clothing or shoes, holiday decorations, car care items and more. Wire support around the top allows it to keep its shape and stand up when in use, and collapse down for easy storage when not in use. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cf/b7/c7/cfb7c79163ca1445d8d3488cba03d017.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/36/1d/a6/361da6be2bfc92f42d0ff2144a5caa24--crosses.jpg
This thirty-one bag is perfect for a teacher bag! I wasn't sure how I was going to like the open top not having a zipper. I love it! It's extremely handy and has plenty of pockets and room. The side mesh pockets are a great size for any water bottle and a travel coffee mug! My laptop is easy to put in and take out along with my binder. I even throw my purse in it so that I only have one bag to carry to work. It has ample room inside and out. I couldn't be happier with the color and this purchase! Great quality bag! https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8a/82/e0/8a82e05574fe092f4827383280992cd4.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/af/3a/61/af3a611c47eed4725cd1a71f0212efcd.jpg
1. Promotional offer valid April 1-30, 2019 only. Limited quantities available at promotional price. To redeem this promotional offer, Customers may choose the Fresh Market® Thermal for $15 or the Tote-ally Thermal for $15 or a Mystery Bundle for $20 with every $35 spent. Prior to tax and shipping. No substitutions. While supplies last. Prices shown do not include personalization. Hostess Rewards not included. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined.
Using my Deluxe Utility Tote for groceries makes grocery shopping a breeze! This also allows me to make a single trip inside the house, sometimes two if my Fresh Market Thermal is full and on the heavier side. As you can tell from the top view, I chose to put 2 Fold N’ Files on either end, with a Picnic Thermal in the center. Works amazingly well!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0c/ab/9c/0cab9c4ac58bd81094fbe72445b4a737--freedom-patriot.jpg
I just received my purse today and am so pleased! It just wanted. It has met my expectations and more! My old purse is the black one; the new purse is the brown one. The new one is much better. It hold my iPhone 8 Plus easily and has more space for cards and such. Plus, I like that it holds a pen (I am always scrambling for a pen) and a passport, checkbook, money or whatever extra little items you have. I give an A++ https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/2e/11/b82e113d4f0440df026405435e37cdfb.jpg
Meet Mom Does Reviews' owner and creator- Pam! Pam is a Wife, Mom, Blogger-Addict, Animal-lover, MRI tech living on her happy homestead in New Hampshire with her son and hubby, 2 dogs, 2 cats, plethora of poultry 3 bearded dragons and a Tortoise named Speedo. Pam loves to spend time with her boys, eat chocolate and drink coffee. Pam loves all things Marvel and Disney - as you can see from all the movie posts!
This custom cash envelope wallet was made by a fellow Dave Ramsey fan. You can by this wallet for $50 on Etsy and it comes with 6 zippered fabric envelopes each with a vinyl tab to stick your category label. If you want different budget categories, the shop owner will create customized stickers for you. The shop is filled with different styles and fabrics (including a Mickey Mouse themed cash envelope wallet!). https://i.pinimg.com/236x/aa/37/0a/aa370a74a5a45efb4ece1842fe85d569--homemade-desserts--gifts.jpg
6. Swap-It Pocket ($25)– Right now this one is in my Retro Metro being used as it was designed to be used …I have all of my pens, makeup, notebooks, etc inside. Then I just move the entire thing to a new bag instead of having to dump out all of my crap. In the past though I’ve used it for planner supplies (see below). It’s a great size for personal sized planners and TNs with supplies. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/df/32/d5df3254adf9948cf9a19b12778555eb.jpg
Along the way I started thinking I like this stuff and I want to get a bunch of it for free. And the rest is history. I now have a double hope chest JAMMED FULL of Thirty-One. It’s kind of ridiculous. AND I LOVE IT. Jimmy loves it too. He became a convert the minute he realized how much easier this stuff made our lives. We are both massive organization nerds. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/a8/e8/33a8e8a541c424db3dd642d00c61bb45.jpg
This amazing tote is a little bit larger and sturdier than the iconic Large Utility Tote. The hard bottom gives it added stability and the outside pockets allow for extra storage. Something that blows my mind about this particular Thirty-One product, is that you can fit the inside with other amazing Thirty-One products, for a little added organization! You can easily fit 2 Essential Storage Totes, 3 Picnic Thermal Totes, or 3 Fold N’ Files inside of this thing. When you scroll down to take a peek at my personal Deluxe Utility Tote, you will see that I mixed and matched what’s inside, to fit my specific needs. This tote has endless uses, a wire frame, sturdy bottom, and collapses for easy storage! Seriously, what more could you ask for? https://i.pinimg.com/280x280_RS/e4/1b/d8/e41bd895cd212115db1fc97206bfacf8.jpg
5. Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote ($35)– This is my basic grab and go mom bag. I’ve used it for the gym, pool, library, and for a kiddo weekend bag. It has pockets all around the outside, zips on top, and has interior pockets too. The ZOUT is the number one teacher and nurse bag. This one is on special this month too. Spend $35 and get a ZOUT for $10. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/51/fb/d551fb396e1f6e781f84b6d6b54170f0--direct-sales-julie.jpg
Thirty-One Gifts is a direct sales company that specializes in functional and fashionable handbags, totes, lunch bags, accessories, home organizational products, and other carryall products. Many of our products can also be personalized! The company was founded by Cindy Monroe, a working mother who enjoyed shopping in boutiques but never had the time to find the items she loved with her busy schedule. She created Thirty-One Gifts as a way to bring the boutique experience home, with the added benefit of giving women the benefit of earning an income from home. The company’s mission is “to celebrate, encourage and reward women through offering quality products and an outstanding opportunity to become successful business owners.”
Ladies, if you like bold patterns and bright colors, you may have a Thirty One wallet in your purse. These fashionable wallets are perfect for the woman who has a lot to do and needs plenty of space to store things. The organizing wallet has plenty of pockets for your credit cards, money, receipts, a pen and more. All the pockets zip to close, and you have the option to use it as a wristlet. If you need a coin purse because you?re tired of fishing around in the bottom of your purse, Thirty One has adorable pinch coin purses to hold all of your loose change. You even have the option of what material you want for your Thirty One wallet. You can choose a hard case made of sturdy plastic that has a magnetic closure. The soft wallets that you can find on eBay are made of cotton or canvas. All the wallets have personality and all sorts of fun designs. With so many designs, you may have a hard time choosing which on is your favorite.
One of the easiest ways to stay organized is with a fantastic bag. With choices that range from totes to purses and wallets, Thirty-One bags can get absolutely every aspect of your life in order. The bags are available in a huge variety of patterns and colors, so they work with any wardrobe and any outfit. The material is also easy to clean, so you never have to worry about spills. Whether you need help keeping things in order for work or at home, there is a bag that will work. Thirty-One diaper bags have pockets that can help you separate clothes and extra diapers from formula and snacks. And when the kids are out of diapers, the bag holds up long enough that you can repurpose it for another phase of life. Thirty-One's affinity for organizational tools does not end with diaper bags and totes. Thirty-One cosmetic bags can keep your makeup and skin care in order either at home for daily use or for those weekend trips. With the large selection of Thirty-One bags on eBay, you can find both the latest designs and discontinued styles that knowledgeable sellers can still offer. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b3/b3/be/b3b3bea56e4c03583e3397600f5b1704--my-friend-friends.jpg
Every woman needs at least one bag that she can depend on: a sturdy, fashionable, useful purse to carry all her essentials wherever she may need to go. Thirty One, a company started to help women own and build their own businesses, offers a wide variety of purses, tote bags, and accessory purses, along with wallets and other key accessories. Varying in size from beach totes and bucket-sized to smaller night-on-the-town models, there is a purse to suit every shopper’s personality and wardrobe. Thirty One bags come in many different styles and designs; for example, you can pick out a simple coin purse, a wristlet with room for money, cards, and a phone, organizing cosmetic bags, eyeglasses bags, jewelry bags, and more. Even picking out a simple Thirty One wallet offers the shopper choices in pattern, size, and design. To find Thirty One bags that offer the most functionality to the user, look on eBay to find new, used, and refurbished products. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/96/ee/3c/96ee3c6649f9dbe22dab7a4ebcd9bb28--thirty-one-products-winter-accessories.jpg
2. To redeem this offer, Hostesses with a qualifying party of $600 or more may choose the Close To Home™ Caddy for $14.40, Close To Home™ Tray for $17.40, Close To Home™ Table Gallery for $17.40, Close To Home™ Décor Box for $20.40 or Close To Home™ Round Tray for $20.40. Includes personalization. Limit one per Hostess. Qualifying party sales exclude tax, shipping and all Hostess Rewards. Valid for qualifying party orders submitted April 1-30, 2019. Prior to tax and shipping. While supplies last. Customer Specials and Hostess Rewards cannot be combined. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/19/ac/36/19ac36e99d7c0955da95545c185ae199--premier-jewelry-party-ideas-premier-designs-jewelry-party.jpg
I absolutely love Thirty-One Gifts! My consultant Jessica (from Sacramento, CA) is an amazing consultant and goes above and beyond to make her customers feel like family! I travel a lot and I am able to take my Away We Go Roller, ZipTop Utility Tote (with deluxe swap it pocket) and my Organizing Shoulder Bag for a 3-4 day trip and carry everything on the plane. I can't believe how organized I can be when traveling. I wish that the Away We Go roller was in the catalog to order as I receive so many compliments on it. My husband loves his Well Suited Garment Tote and it keeps his suit from wrinkling and fits perfectly on my Away We Go Roller for flying. Please keep up the amazing work and I look forward to doing more shopping and hosting a party with the upcoming fall catalog!!! https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9c/bd/23/9cbd2378c467cee191b893f6f70ace63--thirty-one-business-business-tips.jpg
I started using Thirty-One throughout our time in Italy. I used the bags to keep our small apartment organized and I especially used them when we traveled. I quickly realized that a Large Utility Tote was indispensable when we traveled. I used one in the back of the van for snacks, drinks, trash bags, and food (since we exclusively stayed in Airbnb homes). I realized that using multiple Zipper Pouches was a more efficient idea than having Ziplocs in my mom bag. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/76/aa/ed/76aaedb660282c49c58f7dcc3921e793.jpg